Single-cup Espresso Maker
For that boost on your drifting adventures; while camping, hiking, fishing, backpacking, or anywhere outdoors. Or make yourself a cup before your work commute or conveniently on your desk.
- Food grade stainless steel
- Screw on top filter to secure coffee grounds in place
- Canvas instruction tag
- No paper filters needed
- Cozy. Hardy. Essential.
- A portion of proceeds donated to Leave No Trace
How to enjoy
1. Place on top of a mug. Inside the hat lid, unscrew the top filter
2. Add 2 level tablespoons of coarsely ground coffee
3. Wet the coffee grounds a bit with hot water for blooming
4. Snugly screw on the top filter so the coffee is packed well but not too tight
5. Pour boiled hot water into the coffee press
6. Cover with the hat lid. Drip time is 3-5mins.
Different ways to enjoy
◌ Drink as is for a strong wake me upper
◌ Add more hot water for a lighter flavor
◌ Add coconut or regular sweet condensed milk and ice for a traditional cup of Vietnamese Coffee